Depression is a serious medical condition that affects everyone in the world. Typically it is diagnosed as a constant sadness or loss of interest with life, family members, work, and school. 19 million teens and adults suffer from depression and most of them go undiagnosed. Please reach out to a therapist or a loved one to help you get through this difficult stage in your life.
We Are Here To Help!
If you are suffering from depression please join our Forums to speak with a therapist.
There is no single known cause of depression. It is most likely a combination of genetic, environmental, biochemical and psychological factors.
- Feeling sad or “empty”
- Loss of interest in favorite activities
- Overeating, or not wanting to eat at all
- Not being able to sleep, or sleeping too much
- Feeling very tired
- Feeling hopeless, irritable, anxious, or guilty
- Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Typical Causes For Depression
Depression is a serious condition, and a common one. Men and women of every age, education level, social and economic background suffer from depression.
- Work Relationships
- Personal Relationships
- Financial Issues
- Drug Addicting
- Eating Disorders
- and more